Aviva Investors, the global asset management business of Aviva plc (‘Aviva’) has appointed Nicolas Schrameck as Convertibles Fund Manager.
He will co-manage the £1.1bn* Aviva Investors Global Convertibles Fund alongside Justin Craib-Cox and will be based in the London office, reporting into David Lis, CIO of Equities and Multi-Assets.
Nicolas has seven years experience in dedicated convertible fund management and joins from Edmond de Rothschild, where he was part of the team that managed their £2 billion convertibles strategy**, which included the Edmond de Rothschild Global Convexity Fund, Global Convertibles Fund and Emerging Convertibles Fund.
David Lis, CIO of Equities and Multi-Assets at Aviva Investors, said:
“Nicolas has a deep knowledge of convertibles and we are delighted that he is joining Aviva Investors. His experience in a range of convertible strategies, including global and emerging convertibles funds will be a strong asset to our team”
Nicolas joins Aviva Investors’ global convertibles long-only strategy to work alongside Justin and Brad Beardsell. The Aviva Investors Convertibles business sits within our Global Equities team giving it access to the experience and knowledge of 32 equities investment professionals as well as continued access to the full resource of our Fixed Income and Multi Asset teams.
- Ends -
* Aviva Investors, as at 30 January 2015.
*Edmond de Rothschild as at 27 March 2014.
Notes to Editors:
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only, and do not purport to be full or complete. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice.
The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 14 April 2015.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 15 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £246 billion as at 31 December 2014.
• Aviva provides 29 million customers with insurance, savings and investment products.*
• We are one of the UK’s leading insurers and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
• We have operations in 16 countries and provide life, general and health insurance and asset management under our well recognised brand.
• We are committed to serving our customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
• The Aviva media centre at www.aviva.com/media/ includes images, company and product information and a news release archive
• For an interactive introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/library/reports/this-is-aviva/
• For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/video/
• Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
* Figures based on Aviva plc Annual Report and Accounts 2014.
Aviva Investors Global Services Limited
St. Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ
Phone +44 (0)20 7809 6000
Fax +44 (0)20 7489 7940
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. Registered Office: St. Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Investment Management Association.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes Contact us at Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, St. Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ.