(London) Two flagship funds from Aviva Investors, the global asset management business of Aviva plc (‘Aviva’) have been added to the Distribution Technology Dynamic Planner risk profiling tool.
The Aviva Investors Multi Strategy (AIMS) Target Return and Target Income Funds have been added to the tool. Both have been independently allocated risk profile four on Dynamic Planner to reflect the managed target volatility of bands for each fund.
Aviva Investors has worked closely with Distribution Technology to make it easier for advisers who use the tool to choose the most appropriate portfolio for their clients.
James Tothill, Head of Third Party Relationships at Aviva Investors, said: “This is an important milestone for Aviva Investors’ AIMS range, and comes after the recent one year anniversary of the AIMS Target Return Fund, which celebrated strong performance against target at its first anniversary.
“Aviva Investors is firmly committed to outcome-oriented solutions and the inclusion of the AIMS range on Dynamic Planner is another significant step towards enabling advisers to access the funds and to meet their clients’ desired outcomes.”
The AIMS range currently has over £1.8 billion AUM.
Kevin Bull, Director of Asset Management clients at Distribution Technology added: “The Aviva Investors Multi-Strategy range represents part of a growing choice of strategies available to intermediaries and their clients. Advisers looking to select from the range will be able to do so with even greater confidence in the knowledge that there is a Dynamic Planner risk profile to match an agreed client risk profile. This is a very positive development for Aviva Investors, Distribution Technology and the end client.”
Notes to Editors
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only, and do not purport to be full or complete. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice.
The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested.
The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 10 June 2015.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 15 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £263 billion as at 30 June 2015.
- Aviva provides 29 million customers with insurance, savings and investment products.*
- We are one of the UK’s leading insurers and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
- We have operations in 16 countries and provide life, general and health insurance and asset management under our well recognised brand.
- We are committed to serving our customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
- The Aviva media centre at www.aviva.com/media/ includes images, company and product information and a news release archive
- For an interactive introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/library/reports/this-is-aviva/
- For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/video/
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
* Figures based on Aviva plc Annual Report and Accounts 2014.
Distribution Technology is a leading provider of risk profiling and financial planning technology and services to financial advisers and financial institutions. Founded in 2003 the organisation serves more than 6,000 advisers from more than 500 advisory firms from the largest nationals, networks and service providers, to high quality local and regional advisers and bank owned wealth managers.
Information on Distribution Technology
DT works with more than 80 asset management firms to risk profile over 800 of their funds and portfolios and helping advisers assess their suitability.
Dynamic Planner® is integrated into 25 investment platforms, enabling advisers to gain both aggregated valuations as well as straight through transactions, dramatically reducing the cost and risk of servicing end clients and customers.