Aviva Investors, the global asset management business of Aviva plc (‘Aviva’), has appointed Sean McLachlan as Senior Director in its Infrastructure Team. He is based in London and reports to Ian Berry, Head of Infrastructure.
Sean has over 18 years’ experience in the investment industry and joins from Balfour Beatty Investments where he was Investment Director, Infrastructure. Prior to this, he spent eight years with RBC Capital Markets.
Ian Berry, Head of Infrastructure at Aviva Investors, said:
“I am delighted to welcome Sean to Aviva Investors. I am sure he will help us build further on our achievements over recent years, including the ongoing success of our REaLM Infrastructure Fund, which now has its 20th investment imminent. Sean brings to the team deep experience and skill across a range of sectors and geographies that will be extremely valuable as we extend our yield-focused investment management approach to an increasing number of clients.”
Notes to Editors
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only, and do not purport to be full or complete. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice.
The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested.
The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 4 January 2015.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 15 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £267 billion as at 30 September 2015.
- Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 34* million customers, across 16 markets worldwide
- In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
- Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; we paid out £24.6 billion in benefits and claims in 2014.
- By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.
- The Aviva media centre at http://www.aviva.com/media/ includes company information, images, and a news release archive.
- For an introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/about-us/aviva/
- For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/b-roll-library/
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
* Before the deduction of Aviva and Friends Life overlapping customers.