Aviva Investors, the global asset manager business of Aviva plc, has agreed a £10.9 million, 7-year, fixed rate loan Valor Real Estate Partners LLP for a warehouse in Acton, West London.
The 64,614 sq ft warehouse was purchased for £18.9m for a net initial yield of 3.5% and is let to Booker until 2026. Gregor Bamert, Head of Real Estate Finance at Aviva Investors said “We are pleased to be initiating a lending relationship with Valor and providing a facility which supports their business plan for this asset, underpinned by very strong demand and supply dynamics. We look forward to building the relationship with Valor further as they continue to invest in the UK and Europe.”
Matt Phillips of Valor Real Estate Partners LLP said “We are delighted to secure long term financing for this infill industrial asset in Acton, West London. Acton is a premier last-mile location with prime access to densely populated submarkets that will continue to benefit from London’s industrial supply and demand imbalance.
Furthermore, the financing proceeds provide additional capital for us to deploy into future industrial opportunities in London and other urban industrial logistics assets across Europe. Partnering with Aviva, a new lender relationship for Valor, validates our strategy and we look forward to working on more opportunities together.”
Need more information?
Contact the real estate finance team for loans of £5m or more.
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice.
The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 11 April 2022. Unless stated otherwise any views and opinions expressed are those of Aviva Investors. They should not be viewed as indicating any guarantee of return from an investment managed by Aviva Investors nor as advice of any nature. The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested.
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. Registered Office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 14 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £268 billion in assets under management as at 31 December 2021.
We are the UK’s leading Insurance, Wealth & Retirement business and we operate in the UK, Ireland and Canada. We also have international investments in Singapore, China and India.
- We help our 18.5 million customers make the most out of life, plan for the future, and have the confidence that if things go wrong we’ll be there to put it right.
- We have been taking care of people for 325 years, in line with our purpose of being ‘with you today, for a better tomorrow’. In 2021, we paid £30.2 billion in claims and benefits to our customers.
- Aviva is a market leader in sustainability. In 2021, we announced our plan to become a Net Zero carbon emissions company by 2040, the first major insurance company in the world to do so. This plan means Net Zero carbon emissions from our investments by 2040; setting out a clear pathway to get there with a cut of 25% in the carbon intensity of our investments by 2025 and of 60% by 2030; and Net Zero carbon emissions from our own operations and supply chain by 2030. Find out more about our climate goals at www.aviva.com/climate-goals and our sustainability ambition and action at www.aviva.com/sustainability
- Aviva is a Living Wage and Living Hours employer and provides market-leading benefits for our people, including flexible working, paid carers leave and equal parental leave. Find out more at www.aviva.com/about-us/our-people/
- At 31 December 2021, total Group assets under management at Aviva Group are £401 billion and our Solvency II shareholder capital surplus is £13.1 billion. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
- For more details on what we do, our business and how we help our customers, visit www.aviva.com/about-us
- The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our spokespeople images, podcasts, research reports and our news release archive. Sign up to get the latest news from Aviva by email.
- You can follow us on:
o Twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
o LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
o Instagram: www.instagram.com/avivaplc
For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
Aviva Investors Global Services Limited
St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ
Phone +44 (0)20 7809 6000
Fax +44 (0)20 7489 7940
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805.
Registered Office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Investment Association.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.