Authorised Contractual Scheme
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
This page is for information only and should not be considered as a financial promotion. This information should not be relied upon for buying and selling decisions.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may not get back the original amount invested.
The information shown on the sub-fund KIIDs refers to the past.
To view the voting rights strategies, please click here.
- Fund Name – the fund names shown are the Sub Funds of the Aviva Investors Funds ACS and Aviva Investors Passive Funds ACS (Authorised Contractual Scheme).
- Price Date – the most recent business date at which the Units have been valued.
- Price – units are valued at 12pm, 2pm or 3pm each business day, dependent on the relevant sub-fund. The ACS Manager may swing the price up (or down) to protect Unit holders from the costs incurred by the Sub Fund as a result of issuing or cancelling Units. Units are issued and redeemed on a forward pricing basis.
- TNA - this is the Total Net Asset Value of the share class.
- Movement – This is the percentage movement in the Unit price from the previous day’s unit price. If the performance is positive a green up arrow will be displayed to the left of the percentage figure, if it’s negative a red down arrow will be displayed, if there is no change a black line will be displayed.
- KIID – Key Investor Information Document.
- All income distributions are automatically reinvested in the Sub Funds on behalf of unitholders.
- Annual and Half-Yearly Reports – annual reports of the Scheme will be published within four months of the end of each annual accounting period and half-yearly reports will be published within two months of the end of each half-yearly accounting period. The obligation to produce, publish and issue annual and half-yearly short reports to investors in the Sub Funds ceased to apply from 22 November 2016. Whilst the ACS Manager will no longer be producing short reports, a significant amount of information about the Sub Funds remains available to investors free of charge via this website or relevant printed material will be made available on request. Long reports and accounts for the Scheme are available on request from the ACS Manager.
- Disclaimer – whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these prices, they should not be relied upon for buying and selling decisions. The value of an investment and any income from it is not guaranteed and can go up and down depending on investment performance. Investors could get back less than they have paid in. The information shown in the KIID refers to the past. Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
Aviva Investors UK Fund Services Limited (Registered in England No. 1973412), is a subsidiary of Aviva Investors Holdings Limited and part of the Aviva Group.
Registered Office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Telephone 0207 809 8576. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and to comply with applicable law and regulations.
Aviva Investors SICAV funds
31 Jan 2020
At Aviva Investors, we offer a wide range of funds to meet your needs. Explore our Aviva Investors SICAV fund range and download SICAVs Key Investor Information Documents here.
Aviva Investors OEIC funds
16 Dec 2019
If you're an Institutional Investor, we offer a variety of OEIC funds to suit your needs. Explore Aviva Investors OEIC funds, and view prices, performance data and charts in our Fund Centre.
Aviva Investors Pensions Ltd
Our wide range of funds are designed to suit various investor needs. Explore Aviva Investors Pensions Ltd funds and download quarterly reports in our Fund Centre.
Real estate funds
Browse a variety of Real Estate funds, including European Property Fund (EPF) and Asia Pacific Property Fund, and download fund documents in the Real Estate section of our Fund Centre.