Tax transparent fund
This page is for information only and should not be considered as a financial promotion. This information should not be relied upon for buying and selling decisions.
We don't guarantee what your client will get back in the future as this depends on how well the investments perform. The value of their investment can go up and down. They could get back less than they've paid in.
The information shown on the sub-fund KIIDs refers to the past. Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
- Fund Name – The fund names shown are the Sub Funds of the Aviva Investors Funds ACS and Aviva Investors Passive Funds ACS (Authorised Contractual Scheme)
- Price Date – The most recent business date at which the Units have been valued.
- Price – Units are valued at 12pm, 2pm and 3pm each business day, dependent on the relevant sub-fund. The ACS Manager may swing the price up (or down) to protect Unit holders from the costs incurred by the Sub Fund as a result of issuing or cancelling Units. Units are issued and redeemed on a forward pricing basis.
- TNA- This is the Total Net Asset Value of the share class.
- Movement – This is the percentage movement in the Unit price from the previous day’s unit price. If the performance is positive a green up arrow will be displayed to the left of the percentage figure, if it’s negative a red down arrow will be displayed, if there is no change a black line will be displayed.
- KIID – Key Investor Information Document
- All income distributions are automatically reinvested in the Sub Funds on behalf of unitholders.
- Annual and Half-Yearly Reports – Annual reports of the Scheme will be published within four months of the end of each annual accounting period and half-yearly reports will be published within two months of the end of each half-yearly accounting period. The obligation to produce, publish and issue annual and half-yearly short reports to investors in the Sub Funds ceased to apply from 22 November 2016. Whilst the ACS Manager will no longer be producing short reports, a significant amount of information about the Sub Funds remains available to investors free of charge via this website or relevant printed material will be made available on request. Long reports and accounts for the Scheme are available on request from the ACS Manager.
- Disclaimer – Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these prices, they should not be relied upon for buying and selling decisions. The value of an investment and any income from it is not guaranteed and can go up and down depending on investment performance. Investors could get back less than they have paid in. The information shown in the KIID refers to the past. Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
Friends Life Funds Limited (Registered in England, No. 7304839), is a subsidiary of Aviva Investors Holdings Limited and part of the Aviva Group.
Registered Office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Telephone 0207 809 8576. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.