(London): Aviva Investors, the global asset management business of Aviva plc (‘Aviva’), has expanded its Client Solutions function with four senior appointments to its Global Distribution and Client Relations team. These new roles are based in London and will report to Louise Kay, Global Head of Distribution and Client Relations.
Rémi Casals has been appointed Head of European Institutional Client Solutions. He joins from Rogge Global partners, where he was Head of Global Distribution. Rémi previously held positions with AXA Rosenberg, Barclays Global Investors and Andersen Corporate Finance.
Nigel Cosgrove has been appointed Head of European Institutional Client Relationships and Service. He joins from Standard Life Investments, where he was an Investment Director. Nigel previously held positions at BlackRock and Columbia Threadneedle.
Jennifer Stillman has been appointed Global Head of Consultant Relations. She joins from Hermes Fund Managers, where she was Director, Consultant Relations. Jennifer previously held roles at Nightscape Capital and Caliburn Capital Partners.
TJ (Tjeerd) Voskamp has been appointed Head of European Wholesale Client Solutions, and will also have responsibility for the Global Financial Institutions team. He joins from Schroders, where he was Head of the Global Financial Institutions Group. Previously, TJ held positions at Columbia Threadneedle and Datamonitor.
Rémi, Nigel, Jennifer and TJ will be members of the Global Distribution and Client Relationship leadership team, tasked with growing Aviva Investors’ global distribution footprint across all client channels.
Louise Kay, Global Head of Client Solutions said:
"We are making real progress towards achieving our ambition to be the global leader in outcome-oriented solutions, which is highlighted by the strong flows into our flagship AIMS multi-strategy funds. As we build our distribution capabilities globally, ensuring we have the right client and consultant propositions and the highest level of service is absolutely key. I am delighted to welcome Rémi, Nigel, Jennifer and TJ to Aviva Investors, and have every confidence they will all make a significant contribution as we continue to grow our business."
Notes to editors
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice.
The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 1 August 2016 Unless stated otherwise any views, opinions [expressed are those of Aviva Investors. They should not be viewed as indicating any guarantee of return from an investment managed by Aviva Investors nor as advice of any nature. The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested.
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. Registered Office: St. Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 15 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £319 billion as at 30 June 2016.
- Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 33million customers, across 16 markets worldwide
- In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
- Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; we paid out £30.7 billion in benefits and claims in 2015.
- By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.
- The Aviva media centre at http://www.aviva.com/media/ includes company information, images, and a news release archive.
- For an introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/about-us/aviva/
- For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/b-roll-library/
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
- Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva