Aviva Investors appoints David Lis as Chief Investment Officer, Equities and Multi-Assets Aviva Investors, the global asset management business of Aviva plc (‘Aviva’), announces the appointment of David Lis as Chief Investment Officer, Equities and Multi-Assets. David is currently Head of Equities at Aviva Investors.
In this new role, David will join the Aviva Investors Executive Committee with immediate effect, reporting directly to Euan Munro, Chief Executive. Overseeing over £68 billion in assets,* David will be responsible for developing and implementing Aviva Investors’ equities and multi-asset investment strategies.
David has over 40 years’ experience in the investment industry and has been with Aviva Investors since 1997. During his 17 years with the business, he has held a number of senior fund management positions, latterly as Head of Equities, where he was instrumental in building Aviva Investors’ fundamental equities capability. He retains overall responsibility for the equities team.
Euan Munro, Chief Executive, Aviva Investors, said:
“We have a wealth of talented investment professionals at Aviva Investors so I am very pleased to appoint David to this important new role. With a strong track record and a wealth of fund management experience, David’s expertise will be invaluable as we continue to extend our investment capabilities internationally and deliver outcome-oriented solutions.”
- Ends -
Notes to Editors
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only, and do not purport to be full or complete. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice. Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 2 September 2014. The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested. Past performance is not a guide to the future
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 15 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £234 billion as at 30 June 2014.
• Aviva provides 31 million customers with insurance, savings and investment products. *
• We combine strong life insurance, general insurance and asset management businesses under one powerful brand.
• We are committed to serving our customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
• The Aviva media centre at www.aviva.com/media/ includes images, company and product information and a news release archive
• For an interactive introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/library/reports/this-is-aviva/
• For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/video/
• Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
* Based on Aviva plc Annual Report and Accounts 2013.
Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. Registered Office: St. Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Investment Management Association.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes Contact us at Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, St. Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ.