Aviva Investors, the global asset management unit of Aviva PLC, today announces the appointment of Adrien Beuriot in the newly-created role of Head of Continental Europe Asset Management, Real Estate.
Adrien will be responsible for developing Aviva Investors’ Asset Management platform across continental Europe, leading teams in Paris and Frankfurt. The appointment highlights Aviva Investors’ ongoing investment to become a leader in pan-European Real Assets. Since its formation in May 2018, Aviva Investors Real Assets has grown assets under management to £43 billion.1
Based in Paris, Adrien will report to Daniel McHugh, Managing Director, Real Estate Investment, and has additionally been appointed Director of Aviva Investors Real Estate France.
Adrien has 14 years’ experience in a variety of roles within the real estate sector, including in asset management, transactions, fund management and M&A. He joins from BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management, where he held the position of Head of Investments France since March 2018. Previously, Adrien worked at Standard Life Investments, AXA Real Estate France, General Electric Real Estate, Société Générale and PwC.
Daniel McHugh, Managing Director, Real Estate Investment, Aviva Investors, said:
“I am delighted to welcome Adrien to Aviva Investors. He brings broad-based expertise and leadership to our business, and his hire is another important step as we expand our European platform for external clients and Aviva. A robust approach to asset management underpins our real estate strategy: Adrien and his team will have a vital role as we focus on high-conviction investments in European cities with favourable long-term supply and demand characteristics.”
Real Estate is a key part of Aviva Investors £43 billion Real Assets platform. David Skinner and Daniel McHugh lead a team of 160 real estate professionals in London, Paris and Frankfurt, managing £20 billion of assets; of which £5 billion is managed in Paris and Frankfurt.
1 As at 31.12.2018
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice. The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as 12 February 2019. Unless stated otherwise any views, opinions expressed are those of Aviva Investors. They should not be viewed as indicating any guarantee of return from an investment managed by Aviva Investors nor as advice of any nature. The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested. Past performance does not indicate future results.
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. Registered Office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 14 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £348 billion as at 30 June, 2018.
· Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 33 million customers
· In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
· Aviva's asset management business, Aviva Investors, provides asset management services to both Aviva and external clients, and currently manages over £345 billion in assets. Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £490 billion.
· Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; in 2017, we paid out 98% of all our claims across all our markets and insurance products. We paid £34.6 billion in benefits and claims in 2017.
· By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.