(London) Aviva Investors, the global asset management business of Aviva plc (‘Aviva’), has appointed Helen Driver as fund manager in its Global Equities team. She is based in London and reports to Chris Murphy, Global Head of Equities.
Helen Driver joins as Fund Manager, Global Equities
In this new role, Helen is focused on identifying high-conviction large-cap global equity ideas for inclusion in both stand-alone global equity portfolios and as a key part of Aviva Investors' Multi-Strategy proposition.
Helen has 16 years’ investment management experience and joins from Legal & General Investment Management, where she was fund manager on the UK Real Income Builder Fund. Prior to this, she held investment and client servicing roles with Standard Life Investments.
She is a member of the Asset & Liabilities Committee for the Social Investment Business, which provides grants and loans to voluntary sector organisations. In this voluntary role, she helps to review the investment portfolio for the Futurebuilders England & Modernisation Funds.
Chris Murphy, Global Head of Equities, said:
“I am very pleased to welcome Helen to Aviva Investors. She brings strong expertise in building and managing equity portfolios and a proven track record in successful stock selection. I am certain she will make a significant contribution to the team as we continue to develop our global equities proposition.”
Notes to Editors
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only, and do not purport to be full or complete. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice.
The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 27 April 2016.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 15 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with assets under management of £290 billion as at 31 December 2015.
- Aviva provides 29 million customers with insurance, savings and investment products.*
- We are one of the UK’s leading insurers and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
- We have operations in 16 countries and provide life, general and health insurance and asset management under our well recognised brand.
- We are committed to serving our customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
- The Aviva media centre at http://www.aviva.com/media/ includes images, company and product information and a news release archive.
- For an interactive introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/about-us/aviva/
- For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/b-roll-library/
- Follow us on twitter:www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
* Figures based on Aviva plc Annual Report and Accounts.