THIS IS A MARKETING COMMUNICATION
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”). Unless stated otherwise any opinions and future returns expressed are those of Aviva Investors and based on Aviva Investors internal forecasts. They should not be viewed as indicating any guarantee of return from an investment managed by Aviva Investors nor as advice of any nature. The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested. Past performance is not a guide to future returns.
The information within this document is based on our current understanding of taxation and is not to be construed as investment, legal or tax advice. The basis and rates of tax may change in the future. Some of the information within this presentation is based upon Aviva Investors estimates. These should not be relied on by anyone else for the purpose of making investment decisions. This document should not be taken as a recommendation or offer by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
Where funds are invested in real estate/infrastructure, investors may not be able to switch or cash in an investment when they want because real estate/infrastructure may not always be readily saleable. If this is the case we may defer a request to switch or cash in units. Investors should also bear in mind that the valuation of real estate is generally a matter of valuers’ opinion rather than fact.
European Real Estate Long Income Fund “E-RELI” SCSp, is a Luxembourg special limited partnership. Accordingly, units in E-RELI are reserved to Institutional Investors and Well-Informed Investors who are aware of the risks attaching to an investment in a fund investing in direct or indirect interests in real estate. The representative and paying agent of the fund in Switzerland is BNP Paribas Securities Services, Paris, succursale de Zurich, Selnaustrasse 16, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland (“BNP”). Copies of the fund documents, the prospectus, and the annual reports of the fund may be obtained free of charge from BNP.
The Offering Memorandum/Prospectus of Aviva Investors funds are available together with the Report and Accounts free of charge by contacting us at the address below.
Where relevant, information on our approach to the sustainability aspects of the fund and the Sustainable Finance disclosure regulation (SFDR) including policies and procedures can be found on the following link: https://www.avivainvestors.com/en-gb/capabilities/sustainable-finance-disclosure-regulation/
In the UK this is Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, the Investment Manager to the Fund registered in England No. 1151805. Registered Office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference No. 1191780). In Europe this document is issued by Aviva Investors Luxembourg S.A. Registered Office: 2 rue du Fort Bourbon, 1st Floor, 1249 Luxembourg. Supervised by Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier. An Aviva company.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 14 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with £268 billion in assets under management as at 31 December 2021.
• We are the UK’s leading Insurance, Wealth & Retirement business and we operate in the UK, Ireland and Canada. We also have international investments in Singapore, China and India.
• We help our 18.5 million customers make the most out of life, plan for the future, and have the confidence that if things go wrong we’ll be there to put it right.
• We have been taking care of people for 325 years, in line with our purpose of being ‘with you today, for a better tomorrow’. In 2021, we paid £30.2 billion in claims and benefits to our customers.
• Aviva is a market leader in sustainability. In 2021, we announced our plan to become a Net Zero carbon emissions company by 2040, the first major insurance company in the world to do so. This plan means Net Zero carbon emissions from our investments by 2040; setting out a clear pathway to get there with a cut of 25% in the carbon intensity of our investments by 2025 and of 60% by 2030; and Net Zero carbon emissions from our own operations and supply chain by 2030. Find out more about our climate goals at www.aviva.com/climate-goals and our sustainability ambition and action at www.aviva.com/sustainability
• Aviva is a Living Wage and Living Hours employer and provides market-leading benefits for our people, including flexible working, paid carers leave and equal parental leave. Find out more at www.aviva.com/about-us/our-people/
• At 31 December 2021, total Group assets under management at Aviva Group are £401 billion and our Solvency II shareholder capital surplus is £13.1 billion. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
• For more details on what we do, our business and how we help our customers, visit www.aviva.com/about-us
• The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our spokespeople images, podcasts, research reports and our news release archive. Sign up to get the latest news from Aviva by email.
• You can follow us on:
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/avivaplc
• For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
Aviva Investors Global Services Limited
St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ
Phone +44 (0)20 7809 6000
Fax +44 (0)20 7489 7940
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805.
Registered Office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Investment Association.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.