(London) - Aviva Investors, the asset management arm of Aviva PLC, has expanded its UK retail distribution team with four new roles. The additions are to help the firm grow its presence in the UK retail adviser multi-asset market through its MAF Plus and MAF Core offerings, two fund ranges of five global risk-targeted multi-asset funds that invest across global asset classes.
Fraser Creevy and Alessandra Legnante have joined the team to boost UK retail sales in the north and south of the country, respectively. Neil Thorpe joins to look after retail digital sales and Fabian Wiesner will focus on strategic partner relationships. All four take up their new roles having held previous positions at Aviva or Aviva Investors and will report to James Tothill, Head of Retail at Aviva Investors.
James Tothill said:
“We are pleased to welcome Fraser, Alessandra, Neil and Fabian to the team and are confident they will help us to accelerate growth in this important segment of the adviser market. They were appointed after a full selection process that included external and internal candidates.’’
“Multi-asset is a core strength of Aviva Investors in the adviser market. These hires demonstrate our ongoing commitment to that offering, which seeks to deliver value for money with a fixed Ongoing Charges Figure (OCF) as low as 0.15 per cent, at a time when consumers are facing increasing challenges due to the rising cost of living.”
The Aviva Investors Multi-Asset Plus Funds (MAF Plus) are an actively managed risk profiled solution, which were launched over 12 years ago. They are widely rated by independent research firms, including the ‘Fund Rated family’ rating from RSMR and a ‘5 Diamond’ rating from Defaqto.
Two years ago the range was expanded with the launch of the Aviva Investors Multi-Asset Core Funds, which are a low cost passive version of MAF Plus. They also have a ‘5 Diamond’ Defaqto and a ‘Positive Prospective’ rating from Square Mile. All the funds are managed by the Multi Asset Funds team led by Sunil Krishnan. The team benefits from the support of the wider Multi-Asset and Macro team of 55 investment professionals, who in total manage GBP 99 billion in assets, across a multitude of different multi-asset funds, some of which we’ve been managing for over 40 years.
For more information contact:
Media Relations Manager
020 7809 6252
The information and opinions contained in this document are for use by the financial press and media only. No reliance may be placed for any purpose on the information or opinions contained in this document nor should they be seen as advice.
The press release is provided on the basis that Aviva Investors Global Services Limited is not causing the communication of a financial promotion under exemption of the Financial Promotion Order, as Aviva Investors Global Services Limited has no control over the way in which an article based on this press release is prepared and published by the financial press and media.
Except where stated as otherwise, the source of all information is Aviva Investors Global Services Limited (“Aviva Investors”) as at 29 November 2022. Unless stated otherwise any views, opinions expressed are those of Aviva Investors. They should not be viewed as indicating any guarantee of return from an investment managed by Aviva Investors nor as advice of any nature. The value of an investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the original amount invested.
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. Registered Office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Aviva Investors is the global asset management business of Aviva plc. The business delivers investment management solutions, services and client-driven performance to clients worldwide. Aviva Investors operates in 14 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom with £232 billion in assets under management as at 30 June 2022.
• We are the UK’s leading Insurance, Wealth & Retirement business and we operate in the UK, Ireland and Canada. We also have international investments in Singapore, China and India.
• We help our 18.5 million customers make the most out of life, plan for the future, and have the confidence that if things go wrong we’ll be there to put it right.
• We have been taking care of people for 325 years, in line with our purpose of being ‘with you today, for a better tomorrow’. In 2021, we paid £30.2 billion in claims and benefits to our customers.
• Aviva is a market leader in sustainability. In 2021, we announced our plan to become a Net Zero carbon emissions company by 2040, the first major insurance company in the world to do so. This plan means Net Zero carbon emissions from our investments by 2040; setting out a clear pathway to get there with a cut of 25% in the carbon intensity of our investments by 2025 and of 60% by 2030; and Net Zero carbon emissions from our own operations and supply chain by 2030. Find out more about our climate goals at www.aviva.com/climate-goals and our sustainability ambition and action at www.aviva.com/sustainability
• Aviva is a Living Wage and Living Hours employer and provides market-leading benefits for our people, including flexible working, paid carers leave and equal parental leave. Find out more at www.aviva.com/about-us/our-people/
• At 31 December 2021, total Group assets under management at Aviva Group are £401 billion and our Solvency II shareholder capital surplus is £13.1 billion. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
• For more details on what we do, our business and how we help our customers, visit www.aviva.com/about-us
• The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our spokespeople images, podcasts, research reports and our news release archive. Sign up to get the latest news from Aviva by email.
• You can follow us on:
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/avivaplc
• For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
Aviva Investors Global Services Limited
St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ
Issued by Aviva Investors Global Services Limited, registered in England No. 1151805.
Registered Office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Investment Association.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.